i’m into really low commitment hangouts like lying on the floor near each other or falling asleep together or falling into an endless void together
i made this thing please read it and learn
You not finding me attractive is not going to stop me from being attractive.
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KEEP THIS MINDSET YOU WILL GET SOOO MUCH CONFIDENCE
you know that one album that youve listened to so many times and youd defend it with your life and you can anticipate every single little note that comes after the other and you can sing along to every word and it just has a special place in your heart that no other album can fill
I’m sorry, you must be at least a level 4 friend to unlock my tragic backstory
7 Deadly Sins Wine Glasses by Kacper Hamilton
Available for purchase at gnr8. Celebrate the sinful life with sweet,
glorious libations. Hey, I dont recall getting shit-faced being a sin.
I always loved the design of these wine glasses - they really do show a very compelling image.
- Wrath is very hard to drink from - it is more suited to war than drinking wine. It will probably cut you if you try.
- Gluttony distends itself so it can contain more.
- Pride is almost impossible to drink from by yourself, and you can never put it down, since it’s base is removable, and the wine will unbalance the ludicrously tall glass.
- Lust requires you to debase yourself to drink from it. Not something you’d want to be seen doing at the fancy location this wine party is at.
- Sloth has it easiest, but cannot stop the flow of wine itself.
- Envy cannot enjoy his wine at all, he may have a normal amount of wine, but it’s not enough to reach his lips, and if he tried, it would just drain away.
- Greed I think is the cleverest. It distinguishes itself from Gluttony even though both are themed around “Having more than your share”, by having the protrusions that trap wine in them. After all, Greed is not about consuming more than another, but merely having it, taking it so that another person cannot enjoy it.
While it isn’t something I would really want, I’m glad it exists.
I like to hangout with people that make me forget to look at my phone